30 Facts About Me | Tag

As you guys liked my 12 Questions | Answers so much I decided to do another one!

Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have one older brother who's 16

How old are you?
I am 15

What's your height?
5.3ft

What's your top/dress size?
6/8 in Australian size

Do you have any pets?
Yes I have a rabbit and a bird

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Watching Youtube

Do you have a job?
No but I help with coaching gymnastics

Heels or flats?
I love heels but I feel like I'm a bit to young to wear stilettos, so with the exception of special events I'm going to have to say for now flats.

Favourite moisturiser?
The origins GinZing energy boosting moisturiser, the one that smells like orange or mandarin.

Favourite shop?
I don't really have a favourite shop but I shop at Zara, Supre and Cotton on the most.

Favourite makeup brand?
Too Faced or Jeffree Star. Too Faced have such original product idea like who would have thought of a chocolate smelling eyeshadow pallet? And Jeffree Starr because his Velour liquid lipstick's are the best you need to purchase one. It is the best matte liquid lipstick out there.

If you had your own makeup line what would you call it?
Umm probably Oria I have no idea.

At what age did you start wearing makeup?
Around 12 or 13 I think but I only wore a powder foundation and mascara.

Lipgloss or mascara?
Mascara, 100% I'm not the biggest lipgloss fan.

What is your worst shopping habit?
Buying something and then realising it is the wrong size and not returning it.

If makeup wasn't invented what would you replace it with?
Probably shoes or maybe clothes but most likely shoes.

Do you have a favourite book?
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg and To Be Perfectly Honest by Sonya Sones. I am probably forgetting another one. I've made a mental note to write and blog post on the books I've read recently and my recent favourites.

What's you favourite type of sandwich?
A salami sandwich with just salami bread and butter

What is your favourite reality tv show?
Keeping up with the Kardashians (also my guilty pleasure)

Do you like stationary?
Yes, who doesn't?

What's your favourite Disney movie?
Probably the little mermaid but there are so many good ones to choose from.

What is your favourite desert?
I don't really know, I guess anything that has chocolate is a winner in my books.

Do you drink juice?
This question made me laugh at how random it was so to answer the question yes, yes I do.

What's your favourite movie?
I have two, Just go with it and Bride wars.

Do you eat fries with a fork?
I only eat fries with a folk if I have gravy or tomato sauce.

Do you like cookies?
If you have seen my baking posts then you would know I like cookies.

If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
London or anywhere in England, I prefer the cold more than the warmth.

Savoury or sweet?
It depends on my mood but mostly sweet.

Favourite colour?
Purple

What sports do you like?
Gymnastics, Badminton, Soccer and Volleyball and Athletics.

I hope I answered most of your questions that you wanted to know :)
Victoria xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig