FOTD






What product's I used...
Base makeup:
Moisturiser - Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in the shade Alaska light 2
Concealer - Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer in the shade light warm
Setting Powder - Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder
Bronzer - benefit hoola bronzer
Highlight - Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit, I used moonstone for my cheekbones and summer for my nose, cupids bow and brow bone.
Contour - Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Light to Medium, I used Fawn to sculpt out my nose and cheekbones a little bit.

Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills  Clear Brow Gel

Eyes
Primer - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in original
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance pallet:
Transition shade - Golden Ochre
Crease, lid and bottom lash line shade - Burnt Orange
Make sure to leave a gap in the middle of your lid to create a halo eye
Middle of lid shade - Tempera
Then on top of the shade Tempera - Stila liquid eyeshadow in the shade Kitten Karma
For the inner corner - Dose of colours Hidden treasure pallet using the shade pearl
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara for top lashes
Smash Box Full Exposure mascara for bottom lashes
Mac lash curler

Lips
Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in 02 raspberry
On top of Clarins, Colour pop lippie stix in Oh Snap which is matte

Setting Spray - Urban Decay All Nighter

I hope you liked this FOTD (Face Of The Day) I have done a similar look quite a while ago (which I love) but never wrote down what I used so I thought I might as well try to recreate it and record it for future reference :)

Victoria xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig