Instagram Worthy Photoshoot Ideas | Electric Lighting

If you haven't guessed already, photography is my favourite form of art. Coming up and finding new and creative concepts is hard but also so fun. I love playing around with light and how it can change the mood of a image so easily, so me and a friend did a little photoshoot. I used a neon light sign against a window (the blue) and a pink neon cord which I used to make the sign. As they are almost opposite colours they created this really cool look with the photos so take a look :)






I might make a series out of different photoshoot looks/concepts, I don't know let me know if you would like that in the comments down below!
Victoria xx

9 comments

  1. You have worked superbly. I will burrow it and by and by prescribe to my companions. I am certain they will be profited by this site. Electrician Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. Local Electricians

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the event that your substance is shared, you will actually want to connect with a bigger number of individuals and in this way increment your Instagram followers.
    buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are at present two fundamental sorts of this A battery.
    Energy Storage

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The electrician's knowledge and experience in wiring a new addition to my house ensured a seamless integration with the existing electrical system." switches

    ReplyDelete
  6. They play a crucial role in ensuring that buildings and homes have safe and efficient electrical wiring. Electrical Inspection

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you have any desire to utilize your Instagram presents on get adherents, utilize other hashtags that recount the account of the picture you're sharing.
    buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig